A scheme for progressive rehabilitation of the atrophic vaginitis
A system of reeducation offering 3 intravaginal ergonomic devices of different sizes and diameters to exercise and progressively dilate the vaginal canal.
A daily exercise program aiming to fully recover the cavity and vaginal elasticity, alleviate dyspareunia ( coital pain), and consequently lose fear of penetration.
An alternative 100% natural to hormonal and pharmaceutical treatment.
RECOVER YOUR SEXUAL LIFE
A solution to fully recover and enjoy a healthy sexual life.
What is vaginismus?
Vaginismus is a vaginal constriction of the Pelvic Floor which causes discomfort, burning, pain, penetration problems or complete inability to have an intercourse.
Vaginismus is a common cause of ongoing sexual pain. It can affect women at all stages of life; even women who have had sex comfortably for years.
This disorder is often accompanied by the reduction of oestrogen levels, resulting as a consequence in:
INTIMRELAX is indicated for treating atrophic vaginitis or vaginal atrophy and, in general, vaginal contraction, burning sensation and penetration difficulty.
- Burning or itching with constriction during sex
- Difficult or impossible penetration, painful penetration, uncomfortable insertion of the penis
- Continuous sexual discomfort or pain after childbirth, urinary infections, sexual transmission diseases, hysterectomy, menopause or other problems
- Continuous sexual pain of unknown causes, with no apparent reason
- Difficulty when inserting a tampon, or when having a gynecologic/pelvic test
- Spasms in other body muscle groups (legs, lower back, etc.) and/or interruption of breathing during intercourse attempts.
- Avoidance of sex due to pain and/or failure
INTIMRELAX allows to do exercise and to progressively dilate the vaginal duct. It allows at the same time, with small exercises, the progressive improvement of the symptoms derived from atrophic vaginitis. It is made up of three elements with a perfectly ergonomic form and different sizes in order to gradually solve this disorder which has adverse effects on sexuality and psychological health in general.
INTIMRELAX should be used in conjunction with a water-based lubricant in order to make the exercises easier and at the same time lubricate and hydrate the vaginal mucosa.
Vaseline, which can damage the latex of condoms or diaphragms (due to risk of genital infection), or other lubricants which are oil based are completely contraindicated.
¿Cómo se usa INTIMRELAX?
First of all, a small amount of water based lubricant should be applied to the entrance of the vagina (approximately a chestnut-sized amount) and it should be gently massaged for 2-3 minutes.
After having done so, the next step is to take the smallest component of INTIMRELAX.
The same amount of lubricant should be likewise applied to the tip. Straightaway, pressure should be applied to insert it in the vagina in a gentle and progressive way. If dryness is perceived, more lubricant should be added.
This exercise can be done for 10 to 15 minutes with small movements in and out. It is important to bear in mind that the contraction of the vaginal muscles is adverse and if it occurs the exercise should be stopped.
The objective is to relax the vaginal area as well as alleviating the discomfort caused by atrophic vaginitis. Therefore the exercises should be carried out in a comfortable place.
One session a day is enough.
When the smallest component can comfortably be inserted without discomfort as part of the exercises, they should be continued with a bigger component.
- Ø 0,9 cm (maximum diameter)
- x6,5 cm (part to be inserted)
- Ø 1,5 cm (maximum diameter)
- x9,5 cm (part to be inserted)
- Ø 2,5 cm (maximum diameter)
- x12 cm (part to be inserted)