Under current legislation, proceeding to the return of products, for whatever reason, within 7 days of receipt of the goods by the customer can be done. For this purpose, the conditions set out below must be met:
- No returns of the following products will be accepted, as established by Law 47/2002, of 19 December, amending Law 7/1996 of 15 January, of the Retail Trade for the transposition into law Spanish Directive 97/7 / EC on distance contracts, and the adaptation of the law to various Community Directives.
- Products subject to fluctuations in the financial market that the seller cannot control.
- Prepared in accordance with the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized products, specifically mounted as specified in a configuration design, or which by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Article 45. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal.
Unless otherwise agreed, the provisions of the preceding article shall not apply to the following contracts:
- a) Contracts for supply of goods which prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that the seller cannot control.
- b) Contracts for supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized or which by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- c) Contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings, disks and computer software which are unsealed by the consumer, as well as computer files supplied electronically, that can be downloaded or reproduced with immediate effect for permanent use.
- d) Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, undamaged and protected so it will not be received with seals or tape by transport. Otherwise, Athorkey reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Upon receipt of the merchandise and after verifying that it is in perfect condition, the refund will be processed if indicated.
- Both the shipping and return costs, including customs charges and local taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Payments via bank transfer returns will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try not to delay them more than 7 days.